Today, the prevention of global risks, accidents and industrial disasters, reduction and elimination of their consequences are of particular importance. In many industries there is an urgent need for modern instruments and equipment of nondestructive testing. The 11-th International specialized exhibition "DEFECTOSCOPY" is a specialized event focused on the practical application of modern instrumentation and technologies for non-destructive control and technical diagnostics in all industries, transport and construction.
The exhibition "DEFECTOSCOPY" will run under support:
- the Russian Society for Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics (RSNTTD)
- the European Federation of Non-Destructive Testing (EFNDT)
- the International Committee for Non-Destructive Testing (ICNDT)
TOPICS OF THE EXHIBITION:
- Techniques and means of integrity testing of products and manufacturing equipment in the course of production and running of railway and pipeline transport as well as aviation, space and industrial equipment.
- Techniques and means of testing in the automobile, engineering, shipbuilding, chemical, power, nuclear, construction and other industries.
- Types of non-destructive testing: acoustic emission/acoustic monitoring; vibration/mechanical monitoring; visual/optical monitoring; eddy current/electromagnetic monitoring; infrared/thermal monitoring; liquid penetrant fault detection; magnetic monitoring; magnetic particle fault detection; radiation monitoring; leak detection; ultrasonic fault detection.
- Methodical and technological solutions in integrity testing management of complex systems.
- Regulatory and metrological support of non-destructive testing and diagnostic.
- NDT and diagnostic engineering personnel training and certification.
Conditions of participation and more detailed information on the exhibition visit www.restec.ru/defectoscopy
Back to the list