Created by engineers for engineers, DesignCon brings together 5,000 professionals from the high-speed communications and semiconductor communities for three jam-packed days of education and activities. Through an in-depth conference program — curated by a 90-person Technical Program Committee — and expo showcase, this event offers state-of-the-art design methodologies, applications, technologies, and unparalleled networking opportunities.
Access more than 100 sessions across 14 tracks covering:
- Signal and power integrity
- Chip I/O and power modeling
- Photonics and wireless in electrical design
- Materials and processing for PCBs, modules, and packages
- Advanced I/O interface design
- High-speed link design
- Signal processing, equalization, and coding/FEC
- Power integrity in power distribution networks
- Electromagnetic compatibility and interference
- Test and measurement methodology
- Interconnects modeling and analysis
- Machine learning and AI
- 5G and communications
With leading suppliers on the expo floor, the latest in high-speed design tools, technologies, and developments will be on display at the DesignCon expo. DesignCon remains the place for chip, board, and systems design engineers to source, network, and stay ahead of industry change. In one lap of the floor, discover breakthrough solutions, free activities, networking events, educational sessions, and more.
Wednesday, April 14, 2021: 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
Thursday, April 15, 2021: 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
Tuesday, April 13, 2021: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wednesday, April 14, 2021: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Thursday, April 15, 2021: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Tuesday, April 13, 2021: 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wednesday, April 14, 2021: 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
Thursday, April 15, 2021: 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
More details are available on DesignCon web site.
San Jose, CA, USA; San Jose McEnery Convention Center
Informa Markets, a trading division of Informa PLC