Mobile devices, sensors and the information cloud have aligned to create a new frontier in CE devices... Digital Health. The ability to prevent, diagnose, treat and monitor medical conditions is coming of age. Find out where you fit into this growing ecosystem of technology, medicine and healthcare.
The Digital Health Summit at the 2012 International CES® (CES) gives you a ringside seat for a look at today’s and tomorrow’s medical care. You’ll hear from innovative change agents in medicine and technology today and see the building blocks of at the forefront of this brave new world. Join us in the life-changing discussions that will impact the future of global healthcare.
Just a few of the Speakers and Moderators:
Gary Strumolo, Global Manager of Health & Wellness Research, Interiors and Infotainment for Ford Research and Innovation, Ford Motor Company
Ira Flatow, Science Correspondent and TV Journalist, Science Friday on NPR
Greg Lucier, Chairman and CEO, Life Technologies
Eric J. Topol, M.D., Director, Scripps Translational Science Institute, Vice-Chair, West Wireless Health Institute, Author, Creative Destruction of Medicine
Reed Tuckson, M.D., Executive Vice President and Chief of Medical Affairs, UnitedHealth Group
John Sculley, Served as: President of PepsiCo, CEO of Apple, Chairman of Watermark Medical
Robert B. McCray, President and CEO, Wireless-Life Sciences Alliance
Joseph Kvedar, MD, DirectorCenter for Connected Health, Partners Healthcare
Richard Migliori, M.D., EVP, Chief Healthcare Officer, UnitedHealth Group Alliances
Daniel Kraft, MD, Founder and Executive Director, Intellimedicine and FutureMed
Don Jones, Vice President of Wireless Health, Global Strategy and Market Development, Qualcomm
Charles Parker, Executive Director, Continua Health Alliance
Eric Taub, Writer, New York Times
Alexandra Von Plato, Executive Vice President, Chief Creative Officer, Digitas Health and Razorfish Health
Grant Verstandig, CEO, Audax Health
Deepak Prakash, Global Market Segment Manager, Avery Dennison Medical Solutions
What You’ll Learn:
- Who are the visionaries shaping the future of digital health?
- How are gaming and social networking revolutionizing healthcare?
- How can your organization can capitalize on this high-growth market?
- Diabetes and Obesity: How Can Technology Change the Outcomes?
- Is Technology Changing the Doctor-Patient Relationship?
- Is Mobile Making Us Healthier?
- How the new platforms like automobiles and kitchen appliances will be delivering consumer health solutions?
- Who is paying the bill for eHealth?
- What the leading companies are doing to engage consumers for long-term adoption?
- How will personalized medicine play an essential role in the future of healthcare?
- How are companies creating new and innovative business models in this quickly evolving industry?
You’ll also have access to today’s leaders in:
- Therapeutic & Diagnostic Medical Devices
- Remote Monitoring Devices
- Mobile Health Applications
- Secured Wireless Communication Medical Devices
- Medication Monitoring Equipment
- Mobile Health Devices
- Personal Health Records
- Communications Networks
- Telemedicine Systems
Register now for this Two Day Conference! (Until December 30).
When: Wednesday, January 11 and Thursday, January 12
Where: During 2012 International CES, Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall, Upper Level, Room N250
More information about 2012 International CES available at www.cesweb.org.